now hiringView our open positions and apply today!
The Door to Door Ministry is one of CLC’s Outreach-Evangelism arms into the community and is responsible for spreading out into Reisterstown/Owings Mills and beyond on a regular basis to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a world in need of hope.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the Door-to-Door schedule.
- Lead the Door-to-Door effort.
- Work closely with other CLC ministries to get the word out regarding activities and events.
- Implements proper data collection to quantitatively measure and accurately report success.
- Ensures programs are regularly evaluated and measured against established goals.
- Identify and communicate budgetary requirement to Finance for the new year budget.
- Recruit servant leaders to your ministry.
- Train servant leaders as needed.
- Attendance at Director’s meetings required.
- Provide Quarterly Reviews.
- Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior
- A member of CLC
- Support the mission and vision of Christian Liberty Church (CLC)
- Complete new members classes
- Complete Ministry Safe Training
- An active member in good standing of the Church demonstrating a committed walk with Christ.